Sunday, February 28, 2010

i have tuscon on the brain...not sure why, but it sounds as good a place as any right? clear blue skies, cacti, desert dust under calloused feet, lobster skin...yea, tuscon.


i want to run around in the sun in barefeet, get salty and sweaty, then go inside where dim lights will make everything appear as if im looking at it through a fuzzy black hallway while pupils race to adjust themselves.


ya know?


its not that i really give a rats ass about ohio weather. im done listening to people talk about it. [in a daffy duck voice]: "oooooh golly its so cold out there! when will this snow ever give up yuck yuck yuck!" ummm....hmmmm how can i respond...no shit...its winter.


anywho, tuscon.


this ones fer you, ROO:
Sometimes I feel so happy, Sometimes I feel so sad.
Sometimes I feel so happy, But mostly you just make me mad.
Baby, you just make me mad.
Linger on, your pale blue eyes.


Thought of you as my mountain top, Thought of you as my peak.
Thought of you as everything, I've had but couldn't keep.
I've had but couldn't keep.
Linger on, your pale blue eyes.


If I could make the world as pure and strange as what I see,
I'd put you in the mirror, I put in front of me.
I put in front of me.
Linger on, your pale blue eyes.
Linger on, your pale blue eyes.

(velvet underground)

1 comment:

  1. love that song
    have you seen the diving bell and the butterfly??? its on the soundtrack which is realllllllllllly good too like just as good as the movie

    ReplyDelete